Friday, November 9, 2007

Just give them what they want already!

Last night I was up late enough to watch Leno. As I watched, I was confused at a remark he made about it being Columbus Day. "Columbus Day?" I thought. "I thought that was in October." Well, yes, it was in October. I was watching a re-run, much to my chagrin. Another show I enjoy is lost to the writers' strike. No more Office. And who knows when we'll ever get to see LOST again. This season has been somewhat of a TV disappointment... I have no more Gilmore Girls or Veronica Mars. In fact, The CW is dead to me. And now...I can't even watch Conan O'Brien if I happen to stay up that late.
Well, luckily for me, I have HGTV, the Food Network, and whatever channel 40 is. You can never see too many house transformations or watch too many recipes being made. (And apparently, I can never watch too many episodes of Still Standing and Reba back-to-back on that channel 40.)

No comments: