Monday, August 27, 2007

Busy Weekend

Wow! What a busy weekend! Friday we drove to the cities at 9am and went to the MN State Fair! We had fun eating lots of foods! It was a very nice day for the fair. We even got to listen to Brett Mernin play at the Crossroads Chapel...he did an awesome job. What a man on fire! The state fair is always a good time. Then on Saturday, we worked at Andy & Amy's wedding at the Crowne Plaza downtown. What a beautiful day! It couldn't get any better than that. I am very excited to start working on those pictures. They were a great couple and their whole wedding party was really nice to work with. Sunday we had some engagement pictures for Katie & Cory at St. John's University. I had never been there before. It is a very nice campus. They even have lakeshore to go swimming at! (Beats Prexy's Pond by a longshot!) This couple will be fun to take pictures for on their wedding day. Can't wait to see their engagement pictures!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Didn't I take you to St John's campus when you and your dad and brothers came to visit me in my freshman year at st ben's?

Laura Caroon said...

I only remember going to St Ben's.