Wednesday, August 1, 2007

It's My Birthday!


It's my birthday today! And I did a lot of birthday eating. Josh and I went to Nichole's Fine Pastries downtown for lunch. My sandwich was yummy, and my tiramisu was great. I will have to go back there for some treats later. At work, I got some birthday brownies, and some butterscotch cheesecake bars. Then, Josh and I went to dinner at Paradiso! But I didn't have to wear the sombrero and worry about getting lice. We even got some fried ice cream. It was delicious. Now I think I better go on a long jog to work off all the birthday calories! But I'm not going to. Anyway, here are the pretty flowers that Josh surprised me with after work today. I love flowers. Someday I will grow enough flowers in my garden to make pretty bouquets of my own. Let the celebrating continue!

No comments: