Thursday, August 2, 2007

I'm making a difference...

While watching the news this morning, I was thinking about what an awesome organization the Red Cross is. They are always right on the scene of any catastrophe or disaster, helping the people who need it right away. Whether it's a flood, hurricane, tornado, drought, war, or bridge collapse...there they are. Then I was thinking that I should find a way to start donating to the Red Cross. Disasters can happen to anyone, anywhere.

Later today I happened upon a button on MSN Messenger that explained the little "i'm" icon I've been seeing next to a few people's names on messenger. And it is so fantastic! You can add this little icon next to your messenger screen name and every time you start a conversation, money will be donated to a cause that matters to you! So, I picked the American Red Cross, and now I am able to make a difference every time I am online. Cool! You can check it out for yourself here.

No comments: