Monday, July 30, 2007

Lutsen




On Friday, we met up with family at Sir Benedict's Tavern...our favorite place to eat in Duluth. From there, we traveled up the North Shore to Lutsen to stay at Caribou Highlands. I just love the North Shore. If they built a Target in Grand Marais, I would move up there. Anyway, the guys all went fishing out on Lake Superior with Capt. Tom of North Coast Charters. The girls went to Grand Marais to do some shopping. And guess what they have in Grand Marais? Another Sivertson gallery. I just love that place. Anyway, we had some good clean family fun. I wish the weekend was longer so I could have time to do more things while in Lutsen.

1 comment:

skidoggy said...

Had a great time also up the North Shore. It has always been one of my favorite spots in Mn. I could live up there if there was a movie house close by. I love the fresh air and forests. The Lake is always mezmorizing.

Dad