Friday, June 29, 2007

I wanna talk about me!

OK...I was challenged by Kari to put this post on my blog...I accept!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago this week I probably would have been at Faith Haven enjoying summer camp with Kierstan & Chantel! (And I was growing out an ugly version of the "Rachel" haircut).

What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was working with some fabulous people at Our Savior's Lutheran!

Five snacks you enjoy...
1. Ice Cream
2. Chips & Cheese
3. Granola Bars
4. Chips & Dip
5. Popcorn

Five songs you know all the lyrics to...
1. Anything from the movie "Grease"
2. "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield
3. "Boondocks" by Little Big Town
4. "New Shoes" by Paolo Nutini
5. "Phantom Mullet" by Five Iron Frenzy

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire...
1. Pay off all of our loans...mortgage, student, etc. (For me and my family members).
2. Buy a fantastic Mustang...I would love a white '68 with blue racing stripes.
3. Donate to some of my favorite causes...camp, church, environment, schools...
4. Take trips to Europe...and go to Ruth's wedding this summer.
5. Quit my job!

Five bad habits I have...
1. Eating too many sweets.
2. Spending more than I should.
3. Slouching.
4. Waiting too long to get my hair cut.
5. Being forgetful.

Five things you like to do...
1. Spend time with Josh.
2. Spend time with my family & friends.
3. Doing art & collecting art.
4. Learn.
5. Dance.

Five things you would never wear again...
1. Tapered pants
2. Stirrup pants
3. Leggings as pants
4. Outfits made entirely of neon colors
5. Jellies

Five favorite toys...
1. cameras
2. computer
3. blog
4. ipod
5. guitar hero

Well, now you know a bunch of useless information about me. Congratulations.

No comments: